Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The first step

If you're looking for a blog about some one's revelations in psychotherapy, you've come to the wrong place. This is my entertainment blog where I will review games and movies primarily with the occasional music group, TV show and book thrown in.

Oh, and I might occasionally rant about the state of entertainment, especially games.

So, even though I really don't particularly like the Rolling Stones, I will not hesitate to shamelessly steal from them with a quick "Please allow me to introduce myself," (if you're looking for someone with wealth and taste, you're probably reading the wrong blog.)

The quick and dirty, male, married, late 30's, two teenagers (both boys) and a lifelong gamer and movie buff.

In the real world, I do hardware and software QA as well as writing on the side. Yes, I'm published, no I don't know Stephen King and I don't have an agent.

No comments: